No products in the cart.
1) .......... is known as the Father of Medical Microbiology.
Heinrich SchnitgerLouis PasteurTheodor BücherWarren Gilson
2) This technique is used to dispense viscous solutions and high-protein liquids as it prevents the formation of bubbles.
Forward PipettingRepetitive PipettingReverse PipettingHeterogeneous Pipetting
3) Which standard approves the use of the photometric testing method for pipette performance verification?
ISO 8655-7ISO 8655-6ISO 8655-2ISO 8655-1
4) Which component is not a part of Digital Burette?
PlungerStopcockLCD ScreenGlass/Pastic barrel
5) Surgeon Syndrome is also a common name for ........., caused by the repetitive pipetting process.
Carpal Tunnel SyndromeCumulative Trauma DisorderRSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)De Quervain Tenosynovitis
6) Which liquid handling product is not suitable for autoclaving?
Manual PipetteBottle Top DispenserPipette TipsDigital Burette
7) Which product is normally used for the titration process?
MicropipetteE-BuretteBottle Top DispenserPipette Filler
8) What is the pH value of blood samples?
9) For large volume pipettes (1-5 mL), the immersion depth should be at:
At least 5-6 mmLess than 5-6 mmAt least 2-3 mmLess than 2-3 mm
10) Pre-wetting the pipette tip is important to eliminate the …………. that enables you to dispense accurate and precise liquid volumes:
Partial spotAir- bubblesTemperatureDirt
11) Which feature is introduced in our newly launched Micropipette NERO, not available in any Micropipette in the liquid handling market?
AccuracyAutoclavableOne-shot calibrationHigh precision
12) Which Microlit bottle top dispenser is suitable for HF & Trace Analysis?
Microlit BeatusMicrolit ScitusMicrolit UltimusMicrolit Lentus
Please submit your name, email, and other information to confirm your participation.
All winners will be notified via email.
You’ll receive one mail every two weeks. You may unsubscribe at any time.