Lentus™ Bottle Top Dispenser
Bottle top dispenser engineered with carefully selected & tested materials to safely & accurately dispense highly aggressive chemicals like Hydrofluoric acid directly from the reservoir bottle.
- Accurate and jam-free dispensing
- Re-circulation valve technology to prime instrument without loss of reagent
- Fully Autoclavable at 121° C, 15psi. for 10-15 mins
- High chemical compatibility with SpringlessValveTM and PTFE piston
- Optimized user experience with EasyKnob™ and FlexiNozzle™
- Calibration certificate provided – Conforms to ISO 8655 standards
- Certifications – ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, CE
- Also Suitable for dispensing of high purity media for trace analysis
Microlit Lentus™ is a bottle top dispenser engineered with carefully selected & tested materials to safely & accurately dispense highly aggressive chemicals like Hydrofluoric acid directly from the reservoir bottle.
Because of its specialized materials, our research and development teams have shown that when the Microlit Lentus™ trace analysis cleaning instructions are performed before high purity media dispensing then the Microlit Lentus™ dispenser becomes suitable for trace analysis experiments.
What’s in the box?
- Dispensing unit
- Calibration certificate
- Calibration Tool
- Bottle Adaptors for all standard reagent bottle neck sizes (28mm – 45mm)
- Instruction Manual
|Model No.||Vol. Range||Increment||Accuracy||CV|
The error limits (Accuracy and Coefficient of Variation) mentioned above are in accordance
with the nominal capacity (or maximum volume) indicated on the instrument. These are obtained by using the instrument with distilled water at equilibrium, the ambient temperature of 20 °C while operating it smoothly and steadily. The error limits are in accordance with DIN EN ISO 8655-5.
What our Customers are saying
"Mig Vapor has been using Microlit Bottle Top Dispensers for quite some time now. We have NEVER had any issues with a single one till date and that alone is astonishing! Nowadays, it is unheard of to get a quality product that retains its value. I can safely say that we are not going anywhere else for dispensers"