Some of the major fields where micropipette is widely used are:
- Pharmaceuticals: It assists in various pharmaceutical experiments ranging from sampling and analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), impurities, excipients and pharmaceutical solutions to pharmaceutical starting materials, including finished pharmaceutical products (FPP).
- Health Care: It is essential in healthcare divisions such as blood banks and pathology labs to prepare blood and plasma samples to initiate any kind of testing.
- Food & Beverage: It requires in Research, Production and Analysis & Quality Control of food and its related products – especially Beverages & Drinking Water, Milk & Dairy Products and Edible Fats & Oils.
- Environmental Monitoring: Helps in different kind of testing related to soil, water and pollution control.
- Academic & Research Institutes: Gives the easy lab access to students and reasearchers in various life sciences applications including Cell and Tissue Culture, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry and Stem Cell Research.
- Diagnostic Kits: Micropipettes empower your Diagnostic Kits by offering a sophisticated blend of mobility and accuracy in pathogen detection, veterinary testing, meat speciation, fish speciation, GMO detection, allergen testing, etc.
- Life Sciences: Molecular biology research and related experiments like DNA RNA Purification, PCR, RT PCR, Primers & Probes, Cloning, Proteomics and Drug Discovery.